Sunday 19 January 2014

What's Marriage?(jokes)




Answer- MARRIAGE Is The 7th Sense Of Humans
That Destroys All The Six Senses
And Makes The Person NON Sense..!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Definition Of Happy Couple -
HE Does What SHE Wants…
SHE Does What SHE Wants.

Wife: Dear, this computer is not working as per my command.
Husband: Exactly darling!  its a computer, not a Husband..!!



'Laughing At Your Own Mistakes, Can Lengthen Your Life."
-Shakespear
"Laughing At ur Wife's Mistakes,Can Shorten ur Life."
-Shakespear's Wife

Arz kiya hai..
Jaldbaazi mein shadi karke sara jivan bigad loge,
wah wah wah
Jaldbazi mein shadi karke sara jivan bigad loge..
Soch samaj ke karoge toh bhi kya ukhad loge..!!

Wife : Agar meri shaadi kisi " Raakshas" se bhi ho jaati to mai itni
Pareshaan nahi hoti jitni tumare saath hu
Awesome reply :
Husband : Are pagli,,
Blood Relation me shaadiya kaha hoti hai.. !!!

๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„


Wife: Can u help me in the gardening ?
Husband: What do u think I am...a gardener ?
Wife: Can u fix the door handle ?
Husband: What do you think I am... a Carpenter?
In the evening, when husband came from work,
he saw everything has been fixed.
Husband: Who did all this ?
Wife: Our neighbour.
But he gave me 2 options.....Either I should give him a burger or a kiss.
Husband: I am sure u must have given him a burger.
Wife: What do u think I am.......McDonalds ?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment